With offices conveniently located throughout Albany and the entire Capital Region, our board certified orthopaedic doctors and professional team offer expertise to patients in foot surgery, foot and ankle pain, MRIs, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, and more! Please get in touch with our office at to learn more about the wide variety of orthopaedic treatments we offer.
Orthopaedic Urgent Care is offered at Albany, Clifton Park, Saratoga Springs & Schenectady locations. No appointment necessary.
Thank you for choosing OrthoNY. We look forward to providing you with high quality and compassionate orthopaedic care that will result in a successful and rewarding outcome.
Scheduling your appointment
When you need an appointment to see us, our receptionists are ready to help you. If you have any questions prior to your first visit please do not hesitate to call us.
- For urgent appointments within 24 hours, please contact us by phone at for our Malta or Saratoga Offices. For all other offices call .
- For non-urgent appointments you may either request an appointment online or call one of our offices.
Please note, that occasionally emergencies or surgeries that run late may impact your appointment time. We appreciate your understanding and patience at these times.
Getting ready for your visit
So that we can provide the very best care for you, please bring the following information with you for your first visit. It will help us create an electronic record and highlight information essential to providing the quality care you need.
- A photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films
- Insurance information and card
- Information about past treatments and medications
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful